Similac Infant Formula Stage 1, 400g, up to 6 months, Refill
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Similac Store
- 0-6 months
- Ideal for DNA synthesis and brain cell growth.
- Helps strengthen the baby’s cellular immunity.
- Special blend of neuro-nutrients omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, choline, iron, taurine, iodine, folic acid, and zinc supports immunity and bone development.
Similac contains a fat blend known to support easy digestion in infants. Always remember that mothers milk is best for your baby.
MRP: You Save: 36.00
Frequently Bought Together
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Specially formulated for infants below 6 months with all essential fatty acids, Vitamins, and minerals to support growth process.
• It is a spray dried infant milk substitute.
• Calcium , vitamin D and phosphorus helps in the bone development of the baby.
• Contains essential micro and macro nutrients known to support healthy growth of the baby.
• Does not contain palm olein oil fat blend that ensures easy digestion.
• Leads to less intolerance issues, less regurgitation, less spit ups and soft stools.
Supports healthy growth and supports immune system development.
Omega and 6 fatty acids: proper brain development.
Choline:brain development and influence infant memory.
Iron: healthy blood cells.
Taurine: fat absorption.
Iodine: metabolic processes.
Folic acid: helps in the formation and development
Whole milk powder, lactose, maltodextrin, edible vegetable oil (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate,vitamins,minerals,taurine, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), L-carnitine, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Spray dried infant formula designed to support normal growth and development of infants upto 6 months.
• Helps the development of brain and memory center.
• Folic acid for brain cells growth.
• Contains a blend of nucleotides that supports babys and developing immune system.
• Supports easy digestion and helps in bone development.
Direction of use:
Use boiled water (30ml of water) that has been previously boiled for 5 minutes.
• Allow the water to cool to lukewarm.
• Mix carefully without touching the portion.
• Use only the scoop provided with the package and for measurements please follow the feeding table as per the feeds needed or as suggested by your baby’s physician.
• Measure the right amount of water for the single feed.
Proper hygiene is important while preparing the infant formula.
• Storage should be hygienic.
• Not following the safety precautions may lead to adverse effects on your baby’s health.
• If you prepare more than one feed it must be refrigerated at proper temperature ( 350F to 400F ( 20C to 40C) and use within 24 hours.
Best would be the one prescribed by your paediatrician.
All formulas are formulated to provide the same benefits as breast milk but must suit your babys system. Always remember that breast milk is the best for your baby physically and mentally.
If you are does not spit up, and gains weight along with proper mental and physical growth then the formula is right for your baby. This simple rule can be followed.
Formula is harder to digest than natural breast milk thus takes time for your baby to wake up sooner when compared to breast fed babies. Formula does not contain any sleep inducing substances.
Ensures early and easy digestion and better tolerance for the baby.
Breast milk contains certain immunity boosting elements which is naturally found in breast milk that your body only can provide. Formulated milk supplements do provide immune support but not same as breastmilk.ipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
May cause diarrhea , vomiting, spit ups in the initial days. Settles with regular use. Consult pediatrician if symptoms persist.
Specially formulated nutrients found to be useful in supporting babys brain growth and development. Aids at healthy growth and development.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Dimensions||11.4 × 10.2 × 10.2 cm|